Saturday, October 23, 2010

Doctor Who -- The Paradise Towers

A late October Saturday night which means another scary Doctor Who


 
Right now, I am still looking for the Day Job before my Birthday (The Dream Job I cannot move on until after Election Day) -- and my Birthday is coming soon.  (Check your in-box to see if you are invited)


And this week, I am planning out my Non-fiction book as well.   More news post-election. 
I am thinking of a Three Act Night for my 40th Birthday (G-d I'm old!) .  More on that later as we get closer. (Hit my Tip Jar or Amazon Wishlist if you want to help) 


 
While I am filled with ideas, whether Policy (I am available to work as Congressional staff after the Election), fundraising or writing/research, I enjoy getting paid for doing them.   Just shoot me an email on any of those three, and I will respond within 24 hours. 


And this week: Los Angeles and California State Endorsements, including Propositions!


Now the Paradise Towers.


 
Why did I choose this one?

The Seventh Doctor and Mel (a beautuiful Redhead!) are lost in an apartment complex that has fallen apart, what has risen is what makes it good for a late October night!

Enjoy Paradise Towers
\


My question for tonight:  What is your version of Dystopia? 

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...