Because I hate dramatics, I move forward, writing in the dark (with the sounds of Dead Can Dance behind me as I write).
|Same Director as Nosferatu; Also from Weimar Germany|
Here is what you can look forward to this week:
1) Tip jar Gothic Muse on the 1st of course. (Please donate!)
2) Live-Blogging the POTUS Debate;
3) Election 2012. if Romney wins or loses, the upcoming battle between "Local Yokel" Activists (as is Yours Truly) v. The Sprawl GOP Establishmentarians. Trust me, I want to be a GOP Establishmentarian, but carrying the songs of LA and Siouxsie and the Banshees as I am interviewed. One point though: I always support the "Local Yokels," (especially my LA and CA friends);
4) How to Change Washington, DC: Simple, if you know how (I do!); and
5) October Electoral Map predictions (Post debate) -- why? Because they are fun to ponder.
First a tune, then the movie (same theme):
Charlie Daniels Band, Devil Went Down to Georgia
Now the film, Goethe's Faust (1926)
And here is my question: What Deal would you make with The Devil?
I'd love to see your answers. More Blogging tomorrow night!