I got into Pragmatic Politics as a means of getting things done. There is a reason I read Sun Tzu "The Art of War," and have studied up on Chess again; I know where I stand ideologically and have fought to defend it against my own on the Right and the Left. I want my ideas and ideals made real, that requires many tools.
One of which is waiting for a personal Chess piece to move. Once that Chess piece moves (and makes my life a little easier), the writing will flow again.
First some resolutions.....
- Fix my teeth and fix my eyes -- it will upgrade some charisma points;
- Go swimming in a local Gym -- I have a belly, time for it to exit. And swimming doesn't feel like exercise, just Zen.
- Drink some more V8 again. Quick health in a drink;
- Write off-blog -- either non-fiction or fiction as a book. A smart Muse I know is published and I read her book. That inspired me.
- Find some steady writing and/or analysis gig;
- Keep cleaning -- I have lots of books and lots of clutter to clean; and
- Take a class in Stage Acting. Why? For what I need in the Political realm, I need to learn how to walk into a room and hold it. Watch any Shakespeare play and understand.
- Find a Muse.
- Travel back to Washington, DC for a class at the Leadership Institutre and visit friends on Capitol Hil and around the Beltway;
- Rise within RPLAC and the CAGOP;
- Take a trip to see San Diego again; Politics, beaches and Filippi's Pizza Grotto!
- Meet Stan Lee; I would love to have a date with the beautiful Bai Ling, and ride a sailboat on the Pacific Ocean facing the Southland coast.
- Run for an election if a spot opens around here (a low position, I'm not running for Mayor anytime soon); and
- Stay close to my friends and family. Without them, I could not write for you.
Thanks for reading. I should be back to the Valley very soon.