Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Resolutions 2014

As the sands of 2013 roll out, let me at least tell you some goals I have for 2014. 



I got into Pragmatic Politics as a means of getting things done. There is a reason I read Sun Tzu "The Art of War," and have studied up on Chess again; I know where I stand ideologically and have fought to defend it against my own on the Right and the Left.  I want my ideas and ideals made real, that requires many tools.

One of which is waiting for a personal Chess piece to move.  Once that Chess piece moves (and makes my life a little easier), the writing will flow again.

First some resolutions.....


  1. Fix my teeth and fix my eyes -- it will upgrade some charisma points; 
  2. Go swimming in a local Gym -- I have a belly, time for it to exit.  And swimming doesn't feel like exercise, just Zen.
  3. Drink some more V8 again.  Quick health in a drink;
  4. Write off-blog -- either non-fiction or fiction as a book. A smart Muse I know is published and I read her book.  That inspired me. 
  5. Find some steady writing and/or analysis gig;
  6. Keep cleaning -- I have lots of books and lots of clutter to clean; and 
  7. Take a class in Stage Acting.  Why? For what I need in the Political realm, I need to learn how to walk into a room and hold it. Watch any Shakespeare play and understand.
Now, the goals:
  1.   Find a Muse.  
  2. Travel back to Washington, DC for a class at the Leadership Institutre and visit friends on Capitol Hil and around the Beltway;
  3. Rise within RPLAC and the CAGOP;
  4. Take a trip to see San Diego again; Politics, beaches and Filippi's Pizza Grotto!
  5. Meet Stan Lee; I would love to have a date with the beautiful Bai Ling, and ride a sailboat on the Pacific Ocean facing the Southland coast. 
  6. Run for an election if a spot opens around here (a low position, I'm not running for Mayor anytime soon); and
  7. Stay close to my friends and family.  Without them, I could not write for you.

Thanks for reading.  I should be back to the Valley very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...