Friday, March 04, 2011

Despairing the Desktop

Sorry for the long delay in posts :{

My desktop is acting wacky. Usually when I write a post, I have some YouTube of some Goth song playing  (or some funny stuff from Frisky Dingo) in the background as I write about Politics and policy. However, I think the cause is a decade worth of documents (jokes and word stuff) that have accumulated. Slowly, slowly, they are being deleted and the important ones are being put on a CD-ROM

Until the Document folder is completely cleaned up, I'm Blogging from the Laptop.

More Music while I catch up on some posts:
 
 Roger Waters, Radio KAOS Pt 1



Roger Waters, Radio KAOS, Pt 2


Roger Waters, Radio KAOS, Pt 3.





 
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...