Saturday, March 26, 2011

Doctor Who -- The Invisible Enemy

It's the weekend, time for another classic Doctor Who episode! 




This episode is about a Space Virus, shades of Fantastic Voyage and the introduction of the coolest robotic sidekicks EVAH, K-9. And that is "The Invisible Enemy,"
In other news, I am doing my Pompey Victory lap (I am not Caeserian yet) from last week.  I networked, I Blogged and I was quoted in Politico

Time to spend the night dancing at Ruin! (As always, any questions to the author of the Valley can be asked there).

And, now enjoy the Invisible Enemy!




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...