Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!



So, what am I thankful for?




1)    I am thankful I have a great family who has been there for me during these hard times.  One day, I want to be there for them.  So, thanks Mom and Sis.  Two of the greatest people I know!




2)    I am thankful that I am friends rich (but money poor -- not thankful for that),; I have friends in all walks of life.  From Capitol Hill staffers, to Bloggers, Candidates, politicos, Goths, musicians, actors and actresses.  I wouldn't trade anyone I know -- I am proud of everyone who is my friend.




3)     I am thankful for living in Los Angeles.  Where else can you walk a few blocks and see someone filming and a few blocks later, see a music band practicing?  The artistic canvas that is Los Angeles is a great place to politic.  Rather then integrate intro a system, those who help win here will be able to leave their mark.  I am writing an article and book, so stay tuned.  I am the Luke Skywalker here





4)   I am thankful for the readers on my Blog and those Bloggers  who link here.  Without you, I would be a guy talking to myself, but with an audience, I get feedback.  I want to thank those who work in our intelligence agencies, they work in the dark without thanks, so "thank you!"  I am thankful that we have elections every year, the people speak in America and, whether I agree with them or not, I listen and learn.  The people are smarter then anyone gives them credit for. 





5)     I am thankful for living in the United States, one of the greatest countries in the world.  Some of the greatest people I know are from here, moved here or were inspied by what America stands for.  America is a great place, I cannot see why it is hated.  We have some of the most idealistic and giving people here.  And I love America no matter whom is President. 



6)  And finally, thank you! 


Enjoy your Turkeys, Turducken or Tofurkey with your friends and family!



My question: What are you thankful for? 
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...