I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
So, what am I thankful for?
1) I am thankful I have a great family who has been there for me during these hard times. One day, I want to be there for them. So, thanks Mom and Sis. Two of the greatest people I know!
2) I am thankful that I am friends rich (but money poor -- not thankful for that),; I have friends in all walks of life. From Capitol Hill staffers, to Bloggers, Candidates, politicos, Goths, musicians, actors and actresses. I wouldn't trade anyone I know -- I am proud of everyone who is my friend.
3) I am thankful for living in Los Angeles. Where else can you walk a few blocks and see someone filming and a few blocks later, see a music band practicing? The artistic canvas that is Los Angeles is a great place to politic. Rather then integrate intro a system, those who help win here will be able to leave their mark. I am writing an article and book, so stay tuned. I am the Luke Skywalker here.
4) I am thankful for the readers on my Blog and those Bloggers who link here. Without you, I would be a guy talking to myself, but with an audience, I get feedback. I want to thank those who work in our intelligence agencies, they work in the dark without thanks, so "thank you!" I am thankful that we have elections every year, the people speak in America and, whether I agree with them or not, I listen and learn. The people are smarter then anyone gives them credit for.
5) I am thankful for living in the United States, one of the greatest countries in the world. Some of the greatest people I know are from here, moved here or were inspied by what America stands for. America is a great place, I cannot see why it is hated. We have some of the most idealistic and giving people here. And I love America no matter whom is President.
6) And finally, thank you!
My question: What are you thankful for?