Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blog Fights on the Right -- Meh!

I'm not writing about President Obama's speech in Oslo. Why? My opinions were best expressed here. No need to complain about it again. Plus, with Democratic presidents, it is better to see their actions, then listen to their words.

Now, while I have been having a busy week helping out the Local and State Politicos for 2010, two of my favorite Bloggers were going at it. R.S. McCain (whom I plan to see when he visits the Rose Bowl) and Patterico, a local Blogger I respect.

Why? Over a conversation RS had back in 1996. Patterico asked, "Is RS raaaaacist?"

Want to follow the conversation? Follow these links:
Patterico: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16
RS McCain: 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 15,

This all seem to have born out by Charles Johnson of LGF and Andrew Sullivan saying "bye bye," to the Right Blogosphere. I didn't know the former (nor do I wish too) and the latter hates Israel and is not a citizen of the United States. OK then, bye. Some of us do not miss you.

I do not engage with "flame wars," to my Right. I will engage in Policy and tactical debates, but I will never cut down someone who fires the Rhetorical cannon in the Right (yes, double entendre) direction. This debate is giving ammunition to those who will want to defeat our candidates next year. END IT.

Both men see the hypocrisy behind President Obama;
Both men see how Andrew Sullivan has games the system and gone on personal attacks against Governor Palin and suffers nothing for it;
Both men follow College Football (I follow Pro -- Next year for the Redskins!),

So I have to ask: Whisky Tango Foxtrot?! Someone pick up a phone and apologize.
Patterico, we don't have to fight old battles -- that's how we will lose the election in 2010 (and have been losing with that attitude in California for even longer),
RS, apologize for misconstruing Patterico's words.

There! Are we done?

Because in March, I am putting together a fundraiser and I need the both of you to work together. Why? Stay in touch with yours truly and understand. Work the List of 35 (and the upcoming List of 25).

Heck, when RS is in town, why don't we all make peace at Pink's Hot Dogs? And resolve not to attack each other while Andrew Sullivan runs around loose in the Political fields.

Here's an oath I'm writing write now, copy it onto the every Blog on the Right Blogosphere:

"Thou shalt not speak ill of a fellow Republican," -- Ronald Reagan

I follow it, will either of you?

My question: If a conversation from 1996 is holding back agreement, isn't that taking the Left's ideals that "people are bound by their station in Life?" Why should any Right Blogger follow that ethos?

Listen to Rudy:




Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. You live out here, huh?

    We could all pay a bit more attention to the 11th Commandment.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...