Except for last year (in the midst of the Plague year), I have always written a Birthday Post (06 and 07) -- so Happy Birthday to me!
My birthday is the same day as the Boston Tea Party and the beginning of the Battle of the Bulge in WWII. Here is the history (and Births and Deaths) that occurred on December 16.
Today, I am going to the Reagan Museum to scout out for the proposed Fundraiser and Right Blogosphere meet-up. (If you Blog on the Right, clear out some time in March). Later today, I will see my Sister and my Mom to celebrate. On Saturday, the party will be in Robano's at Toluca Lake and then Bar Sinister thereafter. Woo Hoo!
And if you want to help me get to January, hit the Tip Jar!
Here is my wishlist (when I blow out the candles):
1. Work at the California Republican Party to put together the Fundraiser/Blogger Meet-up. Then, help work to put together State Conventions.
2. Work for San Diego to bring the 2012 Republican National Convention to town. And then working at the Convention itself.
3. Work on Capitol Hill doing Legislative Work in the Republican Run 112th Congress (and thereafter).
4. Get something off my Amazon Wishlist.
5. Thank Dan Riehl, RS McCain (and Smitty), the lovely and charming Pam Geller, and Dan at Gay Patriot for linking to the Valley this year. Where is my First Instalanche?
6. Get my calls through to Rush, Hannity and Levin.
7. Finish the Republican Encyclicals and publish the book after. Then write a fiction book.
8. Get my Governor Palin book (still reading) signed by President Palin.
10. Work in the next Republican White House in the White House Chief of Staff's office.
11. I would like the Fundraiser/Blog meet-up to go smoothly and to be able to it every year.
12. Find a nice Jewish girl who understands pragmatic Politics, policy, Dr. Who and Goths. Will I meet her in DC, Los Angeles or San Diego?
And now, a cool song from the Eagles, co-opted by Douglas Adams:
And if you want to help this holiday season, hit the Tip jar!
Thanks! Back to regular Blogging tomorrow!