Friday, May 01, 2009

The Republican Encyclicals (v. 2.0): Letter to Karv and Todd

Dear Karv and Todd,

How's life on the Hill? I will be visiting both of you in your respective offices by the Fall. Hopefully, we can talk about the Encyclicals and how to bring the GOP back to majority status (and find a place where my skills can be put to use).

Can House Republicans list the ways that Speaker Pelosi is making the House of Representatives less democratic? Even with Senator Spector's jump (for personal, not policy reason) this week, I have Hope. Not the fake Hope that was given out by the Obama campaign, but hope that is tied in with faith. Even in the Dark Knight movie, the character of Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckert) said: "It is always darkest before the dawn, and...dawn is coming,"

Before the Plague year, I wrote this letter. Here are the highlights of what we need to do:

This is the introduction post to the Republican Encyclicals, begat from the California Encyclicals (which were addressed to Todd), and the goals are still the same: It is a long term plan that Conservatives and Republicans can use to win and maintain the majorities in Congress and the White House.

The Encyclicals are not just ideals, but strategies and tactics. In all the books talking of winning, ideas matter. But so do tactics and strategies. If our ideas are good, they need to be implemented: Hence the Encyclicals.

However, get used to this equation:

Ideas (15%) + Ideals (15%) + Image (25%) + Methods (15%) + Organization (30%) = New Republican majority

Why did I choose you guys? You know my family, you met my late father, you know me. You can get these ideas to the Floor of the House if they are good.

To help make sense of the upcoming Encyclicals, first I suggest reading the California Encyclicals:
Prologue
Burbank, 1 and 2
Los Angeles 1 and 2
California 1, 2 and 3
Coda

Mr. Gary Aminoff read these posts and is using them to chart the future of the Los Angeles County party. I am still trying to meet with Chairman Nehring (whom I met in Stonybrook when we were both in the College Republicans) to discuss these and where I can help him in Washington, DC.

Here are things I will reference to help the case:
1) Frank Herbert's Dune series (My instincts were right on, here. How? Keep reading)
2) Marvel Comics Story lines (I grew up on these and can't we just say the Speaker Pelosi and Majority Leader Reid are acting like Days of Future Past Sentinels?)
3) Doctor Who -- which Democrat is like Davros?
4) Speaker Tip O'Neill's book: All Politics is Local (we can take Tip the same way the Left took Rev. Martin Luther King)
4) The Art of War by Sun Tzu and Rules for Radicals by Alinsky.

When I was a young metal head, I listened to a group called Queensrhyche. They had a song called "Revolution calling," Remember the lyrics here (especially for May 1):



In the Valley, I have started a tag: Democratic Culture of Corruption. And when has the Mainstream media helped out Conservatives? The band was ahead of it's time. The next three posts will be about:

1) Who Conservatives and Republicans are;
2) Who are the Democrats?;
and 3) What are our Battlefields?

The Revolution begins today!

Joe'y'
Bookmark and Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...