Monday, February 01, 2010

Tip Jars and Music

I'm a big fan of Robert Stacy McCain and the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. I would like to earn my way one day to speak at one of the many forums they offer. While I am stuck in Burbank, I can still dream.

However, let's help RS get there for 2011. If someone hits his tip jar for $100,000 and emails him that is the Davos Fund (by way of the Valley), you might find yourself flying to the Alps.

So, help Robert Stacy McCain with $100,000 to get to Davos in 2011.

And if you can't help Robert Stacy Mc Cain, I still need to get to $500. This is survival :{

If you can donate $100, $300 or $500, I would be most appreciative.

While I wait for the Tip jar hits, please enjoy some music, some classic Goth, Siouxsie and the Banshees:





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...