Monday, September 10, 2012

Big Thanks to the LAPD and California General for Helping my Mom!

I am behind in my Blogging work -- I know, many apologies. After 9/11, I will finish up on the last day of the DNC.  And I will focus on other issues.  I was going to spend Saturday in the Valley, but read the story below on why I couldn't get back....

Saturday, my Mom fell down and we had to take her to a hospital which had a CT scan (she is alright, yay!).

However, factor this in, here is a map of where California General hospital is:


View Larger Map



While my Mom was waiting to use the CT scanner, there were multiple trauma patients coming in every hour.   These trauma patients didn't suffer from a pain in the foot or a headache, most had a GSW or knife wound. And lots and lots of people who tried suicide.

Not a nice place.

Luckily, while I was keeping my Mom's mind active and busy (until I knew what the CT scan said on how bad it was -- again, she's doing OK), we made friends with some of the fine members of the LAPD Newton division.  

Here is that area on a crime map:





[Now, cometh the Political Rant:]

Check the crime map on all areas that vote Democrat.   For a Party that says "They care about the people," it was a Republican Activist asking "How do we make things better?" on a Saturday night.  When there is a dearth of ideas (i.e. One Party System), people's lives become expendable.  Don't believe me? Go to California General on a Saturday Night and tell me that lives under Democrats are getting better. 

[Political rant is over.]

Finally, thanks to all the doctors and nurses who helped my Mom.

It was a long evening/morning -- I'm still trying to catch up.

The 9/11 post is next. 

Thanks for waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...