Friday, September 30, 2011

Visions from a Nightshade: Pics from LA's Goth Scene

While I play in the Political realm, I dance in the Gothic one.

There is some cool music and beautiful Muses.  Here are some of those pictures, with an adjoining song to dance to:

Corvus Corax -- Filli Neidhardi




Janeen and I

Jeffery and Denise  (lucky guy!)

When you come to the Monte Cristo, say Hi to Ruben. He takes care of your car. (Tip him good!)
 
Francine and I

Ash and I

Veronica and I (Right in the Dark rises!)

Welcome to the Pleasuredome!

Charly, of the band Many of Odd Nature (Sign them!) and I

My best friend Ron. Southern Gentleman and Class Act



My favorite Muse, Carrie and I.

Hel and me

Three toughest guys in the Monte Cristo: Jeff, Dan and Ron 

You never know who you'll see in the LA scene!
Viktor from Vegas at Bar Sin
Janeen and I at the Parking lot


If you come down to Ruin or Malediction, find me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...