|Quote by MLK|
The second time I dealt with Ron Paul supporters, they cheated at the CRP Convention Straw Poll (same figures from above). [NOTE: The RPLAC Straw Poll was handled professionally by both RPLAC and Paul Supporters].
Now, as we enter Election 2012, there is an issue I need to bring up to the Los Angeles Ron Paul Supporters, Fish or Cut Bait!
Rep. Paul (note, not Governor Paul) has gone on record as saying he would not vote for the future GOP nominee against President Obama.. Many Paul supporters have taken that same tack.
And to top it off, a Paul supporter is directly pushing Anti-Israel/ Anti-Semitism videos into the public sphere. And it is Dani Rascon of the 61st ADC is the one pushing these videos forward as a Paul Supporter.
Let me quote from Republican Party Animals:
"Danielle “Dani” Rascon is a Central Committee member of the Republican Party of Los Angeles County (RPLAC), and the chair of its 61st Assembly District. Although she is a GOP official, she is a Paulist first and foremost (she was a precinct captain for the 2008 Paul presidential campaign). She doesn’t flinch from letting people know that if Paul bolts the GOP for a third-party run, she’ll follow.
"To claim that there’s no difference between a theocratic dictatorship forcing women to cover their heads or face arrest and imprisonment, and individual people in a free country who make a choice to live a certain way, is insane. That claim of moral equivalence displays a desire to excuse the brutality of Muslim gender apartheid while beating up on Orthodox Jews for the way they choose to live.
"I mean, isn’t the whole “Paul revolution” thing supposed to be about personal choice, free of government coercion?
"And then the name-calling started. From Rascon:
"This is the problem with you Zionists. You are willing to sacrifice the safety, well-being, livelihoods, futures, families, economy of over 300 million Americans to fight in wars that have nothing to do with us. And then you get rabid with those of us who stand up for the safety, security, and CONSTITUTION of AMERICANS."----
My late father had a saying: Fish or Cut Bait. It meant if you were planning on taking Vienna, take Vienna.
If the Paul Supporters in Los Angeles County want any recognition and support for their windmills, they must do three things:
1) Kick out any Anti Israel/Anti Semitism from their own ranks. If William F. Buckley, the father of Modern Conservatism could do it, so can Ron Paul (and any local Paul supporter who will take the lead -- I will promote any Paul Supporter who is actively doing this in the Southland).
2) If Paul loses the nomination for 2012, I would like to hear before the August Convention (actually, I'd like to hear it RIGHT NOW without threading any needle) that you will help defeat President Obama by supporting the Republican Candidate and not take your ball and go home;
3) If Ron Paul supporters are really about Libertarianism and not a Cult of Personality, find local candidates to support and fund as well. Obamabots and Paulbots are the same people.
If you need an example of how Conservatism Hates Anti-Semites, let me introduce you to William F. Buckley:
But the transposition of this into the position that U.S. policies are formulated because they bear directly on Israeli interests is invention. The proposal to go to war against Iraq was, concertedly, advocated in one form or another by Richard Perle. But that policy proceeded from the loins of Donald Rumsfeld and George Bush after the 9/11 attacks on New York and Washington, and was animated by the reiterated U.S. interest in the stability of the Near East.
The Bush administration arrived at the conviction that the sepsis of which the 9/11 attack was a single, lethal thrust was a variant of the Islamic fundamentalism that had taken over the country of Afghanistan and almost certainly was festering in Iraq. Which was governed by a totalist dictator who had already used weapons of mass destruction and was accumulating an inventory for strikes against his neighbors and nations of the west.
Israel, by geographical proximity, would have been an obvious target of Saddam Hussein's belligerence, but not necessarily the exclusive target of it. Saddam Hussein, in the past, had attacked not Israel but Kuwait, and before that, Iran.
The hostility to Israel on the part of the Muslim community is a fact of life, but to say that the war against Iraq bolstered Israel's security is not to say that we went to war in Iraq in order to bolster Israel's security.
My question: Who has done more for Los Angeles Conservatives, Buckley supporters or Paul Supporters?
Hey, so you are aware that Ron Paul supporters ran a viable congressional candidate against pelosi, and the rest of you turned your backs on that potentially valuable race, right? We've done what you ask, and you mock and ignore us. So lemme ask you: who else but Ron Paul has attracted a young and diverse crowd of new blood into the GOP in california? How many candidates have actually WON locally? and don't say that us paultards haven't helped you, I precinct walked for John Colbert against Adam Schiff, out of respect for my friends in the teaparty, despite his ignoring my attempts to question him on basic constitutional conservative issues such as the second amendment and removing tax exemption for churches from IRS discretion, to make sure he wasn't a RINO. Why? Because anyone calling themself a Republican would be better than an open Democratic Socialist like Schiff. So, Why don't you take your CIA funded william buckley, and your foreign allegiance, and go do us all a favour, and hang yourself for treason? 1775 mofo. Check, your move.ReplyDelete
Remember, Remember, the 5th of november.ReplyDelete
It is difficult from reading this article to determine what principles you support, other than perhaps nationalism. Your accusations of cheating are without any foundation; you accuse Dani Rascon of name-calling, but your own writings are full of the same" Paulbots, etc. You seem to be saying that anyone who does not support sending others off to kill and die for your agenda are Anti-Semites, Isolationists, or just generally bad. On the other hand, Ron Paul appeals to those of us who have clearly identified and consistent principles. Perhaps you could comment on any you disagree with:ReplyDelete
THE TEN PRINCIPLES OF A FREE SOCIETY, by Ron Paul
1. Rights belong to individuals, not groups; they derive from our nature and can neither be granted nor taken away by government.
2. All peaceful, voluntary economic and social associations are permitted; consent is the basis of the social and economic order.
3. Justly acquired property is privately owned by individuals and voluntary groups, and this ownership cannot be arbitrarily voided by governments.
4. Government may not redistribute private wealth or grant special privileges to any individual or group.
5. Individuals are responsible for their own actions; government cannot and should not protect us from ourselves.
6. Government may not claim the monopoly over a people's money and governments must never engage in official counterfeiting, even in the name of macroeconomic stability.
7. Aggressive wars, even when called preventative, and even when they pertain only to trade relations, are forbidden.
8. Jury nullification, that is, the right of jurors to judge the law as well as the facts, is a right of the people and the courtroom norm.
9. All forms of involuntary servitude are prohibited, not only slavery but also conscription, forced association, and forced welfare distribution.
10. Government must obey the law that it expects other people to obey and thereby must never use force to mold behavior, manipulate social outcomes, manage the economy, or tell other countries how to behave.
My fishin' motto is whenever I fish I go for the biggest, baddest sum beach I can get....when I hook a minnow I throw it back. And that's my philosophy on politics. If the big ones ain't bitin', I ain't fishin'. So you can keep your little bottom feeders. I'm cuttin' bait and movin' on to the next hole cuz I'm goin' for the big boy. Ron Paul 2012!! <3 from Savannah, Ga!ReplyDelete
As you can see, I let the Paul supporters speak.ReplyDelete
Do they offer solutions or coalitions for going against President Obama? NO.
Are they ashamed of their Anti-semitism? NO
And finally, when push comes to shove, how many of them think independently of Ron Paul? None.
I am active RPLAC member whose loyalties are never in question. I am a Jew, so yeah, making sure the ONLY Jewish State does not disappear is important (I think the Paul supporters what happened to the us Jews between 1941 -45 or don't believe in it)
And finally I'm a Social Libertarian (see the Goth parts of this Blog) -- I remember Frank Herbert's advice (the Dune author): Don't wait for a hero or savior.
Of for the Paul supporters: Paul Uber Allies!
If I want the candidates around the Basin to support Social Libertarianism, I show that I am willing to defeat President Obama too.
Not one Paul supporter is up for the challenge I put above.
Thank you all for proving my point.