Saturday, August 07, 2010

Doctor Who -- The Android Invasion

It's Saturday Night Doctor Who feature in the Valley!


Since the Southland Fundraiser has given up the ghost (for this Election cycle, 2012 awaits), I am sending out multiple thanks to all those people who helped me out in one form or another.   It's going to take awhile, but if you helped or supported, expect a Thank you.  (or we can all meet at RUIN and I can thank everyone at once, but can everyone from Malibu to Maryland all show up there, nooooo.... /joke)

The consolation prize is a job at the end of August at the Magnolia office at the California Republican Party. Once I'm in, I'll tell you all about on a Doctor Who night.  And since this August, an almost dead month in the Political and policy world (except for the thing with the Archduke in 1914), I might do some silly posts this month.  if something catches my eye, I'll write about it. 


And there are many candidates whom I am helping within Los Angeles, expect their names to show up here this month.

Back to the Who: The cool thing about the Android Invasion is that a companion returns and UNIT is involved here. No Brigadier though.  Even though the story is in the title, I like the way the Fourth Doctor and Sarah Jane uncover the mystery.  

And now, enjoy The Android Invasion


  
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...