Saturday, August 28, 2010

At Play in the Fields of Ideas

The end of Summer and the beginning of Fall has never been a time for anything to begin; But in this time before Congress Re-convenes, let's have some fun in the Valley.

There are some policy ideals I want to push and some experimentation within the Blog.  One post tying President Obama to the film "Southland Tales," is in the queue.  Time to be resurrected. 

I will also tie some of my writing to the Tip jar.  What and how? I'll write it before September 14th.
And since this is an odd numbered year, I will be focusing on the Politics of Los Angeles and how the GOP can flip this city. 

And by the Fall, I will be doing a weekly segment on "Fisking 60 Minutes,"  If they use their airtime to flog Democrats and Democratic policy proposal's, it will be read here first.  So, CBS: play fair and so will I.   Don't anger active partisans, look at Will Ferrell's career after he attacked President Bush.  His movies barely hold the top spot after 2008. 

Enjoy a tune and let me know what ideas you think are worth discussing.  And before I close this piece:
Happy Birthday Sis!  May all your Birthdays be happy and great!  Your Big Bro.





Ideas and ideals, discuss.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...