Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Conor Friedersdorf still Hates Israel and Jews

Just a note, I engaged with Conor Friedersdorf on twitter.

All I asked him to do (so I would retract this earlier piece) would be to say (or even better write a post), "Israel has a right to sovereignty, the Jews should have their spiritual home. Andrew Sullivan is wrong,"

Here are my tweets, and here is Conor's.

Spread this post worldwide.

Happy Pesach to my Jewish friends and family, we now know one more person who hates Israel.


Bookmark and Share



2 comments:

  1. This post is false, and meets the legal definition of libel. Leave it up at your peril.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conor,

    People can read the tweets and decide for themselves.

    I asked, you flaked. I posted.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...