Sunday, June 07, 2009

Where have I been?

Well, this week was very busy -- some concepts I'm bringing up in this week's Republican Encyclicals might be coming to life. Now, the West Coast is interested in what I have to say.

Issues I brought up during the California Encyclicals are coming to life as well; Thank you Gary Aminoff! For me, I've never seen this happen in my life.

My ideas and theories are being tested -- I was just stunned and smiling for the week, sorry. :{

To make up for my ego overtaking the Valley, let me give you one of my favorite songs, "Seconds," by U2. After Rattle and Hum, U2 went Pop and their music has gone downhill since. Depeche Mode still manages to keep doing what made them famous.

Also, this week I am going to my 3rd Bloggers meetup (first one by Althouse, second one by Aaron Proctor [The Proc], and this one by GayPatriot). Before I move east, I am planning one for the Valley, interested? Please comment and let me know.

While you decide, some U2 at Red Rocks:




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...