Thursday, February 16, 2012

Help the Valley get to Burlingame and Tampa (And help YOU in return!)

Look to your Right ---->

If you see the Billboards of the Valley (1), that is where I promote my friends' business. If I know and like you, I will happily do this.  A gift from a poor Blogger.

Now, look at Billboards of the Valley (2).  


As I wrote upward, I am a poor Blogger.  There are political events all over Los Angeles -- I can get to those.  But at the Political Conventions is where I can do the most good, for your business and for my writing.

There are many levels of support (from below $1,000 to $10,000 and higher).  Thanks to the magic of PayPal, you can help.

To get to the Burlingame Convention and see some VIP's (and write about them thereafter), I will need some financial help (and again for Tampa this summer).

If you are able to help me, I will promote your business at the bottom of each post (with a post in between others just for your business during the trip).

Also, look below, if I am able to get the use of a Tablet (with your corporate logo on the back), the Valley will be able to promote you from anywhere.





Thanks in advance for all your help.

There are only simple limits:

1) No Anti Semitic organizations -- I'm Jewish.

2) No anti Republican/Anti tea party group -- Read the rest of the Blog to understand why

3)  Make sure your business has a website I can link to or it is all for naught (unless you are altruistic, then many thanks!). 

Email me if you have any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...