Saturday, December 11, 2010

Doctor Who -- Robots of Death

It's Saturday night! Time for a Doctor Who feature!

Tonight's story is The Robots of Death!


While some people are whinging about the last post (I sourced my material and I lived through it), I was at the RPLAC two year re-structural meeting today.


What was I doing?


Deal making, strategies, networking for future work (State party and two campaigns), and cheering on my friends and mentors. 


I can happily say, that Chairwoman Jane Barnett has now won a new term!  Yay!
The article for the American Spectator is in edit mode and the job proposal will be done by my birthday; The book proposal before Christmas. 


In the article (like the post and the upcoming book), I call out those who helped screw Los Angeles Republicans; One cannot unsee what one lives through. 

It's who I am, I call out those who harm my friends or allies.  You help me, I help you -- the game of Politics is always like that since Pericles.  
Don't hate the players and don't hate the game -- it is what it is.  
Now then, the Robots of Death is based off an Agatha Christie story (Guess which one).  The Robots are very 70's looking (scary too).  Enjoy the show!




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...