Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where I Am

Tonight, I will be taking notes at the 30th Congressional District Republican Debate for a Blog post tomorrow Morning. This debate is about who can beat Rep. Waxman. Given the trends this year, the winner should have a home run.

When I return from the debate, I will post Political Anger in America, part 2.

Tomorrow, I would like to be at carnival Noir. If you want to hit my Tip jar to help ($200, $400, $600, $800, $1000), please do. I can use it.

Talk amongst yourselves until I return.

UPDATE 12:06AM 4/29/10: Tired, reading notes from debate and Anger in America, part 1. Please hit the Tip Jar and see you in the AM (after many calls and emails from tonight's debate).

Photobucket




Photobucket













Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...