Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009



I looked back in the Valley and saw my Two Thanksgiving Posts had missing pictures: One of Reagan and the other of Nixon pardoning Turkeys. Hopefully, the picture above lasts the tests of time.
What am I thankful for in 2009?
1) As always, my family and friends. They stood by me during the Plague Year and Shaking the Disease.
3) Happy Thanksgiving to all my Political mentors in DC (Karv and Todd) and Los Angeles (Gary Aminoff and Matt Robbins)!
4) Happy Thanksgiving to the City of San Diego, the site of the 2012 Republican National Convention! It's a beautiful city and I enjoy knowing the people from there.
5) Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers, those who subscribe and those who don't. Without you, I would be on a box on a Speakers' corner talking into the wind. May you and your families have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Malcot Israel3:46 PM PST

    Thank you Motek, and also to you. May you and your family have a great Thanksgiving. I am so thankful to have you in my life, the support given to me means more than I will ever be able to tell.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...