Thursday, October 18, 2007

Where I've been, Where I'm going

Please join in the Valley of the Shadow Annual Fundraiser. We are raising $7,700. Please hit the Tip Jar here to contribute. Thank you.
-------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the lack of posts, but we are edging into Oscar Nomination Season at work. Also, when I am in Deep Thought ("42" yells the chorus), I end up going incommunicado. I take some calls, occasionally a Blog Post, but more likely, I am lost in thought. It's not personal.

I have also added a new thing to my schedule -- working out. That takes time away from Blogging.

Here is what I am working on:

1) Getting a Laptop: This will help me with,
2) Moving around the Valley or Hollywood, which in turn means,
3) A possible new car? and leads back to:
4) Moving back to DC

Also, I am working on a few future Blog Posts. There will be the California Encyclicals Redux, more discussions with Revolutionary Jimmy, how to make Hollywood profitable again, my Political Conversion, and as we get to the end of the year, a few good words to the opposing party. I do it because most of the major left sites do not. Let me know if I am wrong.

The political scene is not changing while I am away. Just understand two rules:

A) Let your opponent "save face" (This is how the Democrats lost the S-CHIP Veto override in the House)

B) Words have Consequences. The enemy is not American, that is your opponent. There is such a thing called "carrot and stick diplomacy" None of which allow Diplomats to be recalled.

For now, I suggest you read these Blogs:

Jason's, Aurora's, Chessnovices', and Malcot's.

Also, watch this better version of Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy. The cheap version by the BBC was funnier than the Hollywood version:

1 comment:

  1. I liked the BBC version for it's low budget cheesiness, but Sam Rockwell was an amazing Zaphod, don'tcha think?

    By the way, you've been tagged.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...