Please join in the Valley of the Shadow Annual Fundraiser. We are raising $7,700. Please hit the Tip Jar here to contribute. Thank you.
Jason, of Washington Interns Gone Bad sent me this meme. The instructions are copied verbatim. This meme is about Genetics and Blogging.
Here are the instructions:
There are a set of questions below that are all of the form, “The best [subgenre] [medium] in [genre] is…”.
Copy the questions, and before answering them, you may modify them in a limited way, carrying out no more than two of these operations:
* You can leave them exactly as is.
* You can delete any one question.
* You can mutate either the genre, medium, or subgenre of any one question. For instance, you could change “The best time travel novel in SF/Fantasy is…” to “The best time travel novel in Westerns is…”, or “The best time travel movie in SF/Fantasy is…”, or “The best romance novel in SF/Fantasy is…”.
* You can add a completely new question of your choice to the end of the list, as long as it is still in the form “The best [subgenre] [medium] in [genre] is…”.
* You must have at least one question in your set, or you’ve gone extinct, and you must be able to answer it yourself, or you’re not viable. Then answer your possibly mutant set of questions.
*Please do include a link back to the blog you got them from, to simplify tracing the ancestry, and include these instructions. Finally, pass it along to any number of your fellow bloggers.
Remember, though, your success as a Darwinian replicator is going to be measured by the propagation of your variants, which is going to be a function of both the interest your well-honed questions generate and the number of successful attempts at reproducing them.
My changes are italicized. Original questions are in Bold.
The best Horror movie in SF/Fantasy is: Alien
The best hip hop song from speed metal is: “Word up" by Korn
The most disturbing movie in Independent Film is: Faces of Death
The trashiest reality show on cable TV is : Growing Up Gotti.
The Most Surrealistic Comic in Graphic Novels is: Waterloo Sunset.
My genealogy is:
My great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparent is Pharyngula.
My great-great-great-great-great grandparents are The Flying Trilobite and Metamagician and the Hellfire Club.
My great-great-great-great-grandparents are Flying Trilobite and Leslie’s Blog.
My great-great-great-grandparents are A Blog Around the Clock and The Meming of Life.
My great-great-grandparents are From Archaea to Zeaxanthol and The Primate Diaries.
My great-granddad is The Other 95%.
My Granddad in this meme is Tangled Up in Blue Guy.
My father is Washington Interns Gone Bad
I send this Meme to:
Aurora, Chessnovice, Donald Douglas and Malcot
And this is post number 200. Here's hoping for another 100 more.