Sunday, December 05, 2010

Late Night Words of Wisdom said at a Goth Club at 2 AM

If you ever want to meet me, I can usually be found at the Monte Carlo where Ruin/malediction and other Goth clubs are held.  (It's free to get in early, and the people, music and women are great).



 
Among three conversations I had with friends, I said these things.  These are not hard and fast beliefs I have, but written in stone. 






Philosophy, Social Libertarianism and passion, all at one place. 



I'm Blogging tonight.  Enjoy the tune.




My question: What are your words of wisdom that come to you at 2 in the Morning? 



Depeche Mode, Policy of Truth (Live at the Palms in Las Vegas)







Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...