Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In San Diego

So here I am in San Diego writing on my Laptop.

This is not just a vacation, but a semi working one.

Some projects I am working on:

1) Test out Laptop (check, but always with the Runtime Error -- any hints on how to stop it?)

2) Test out Digital Camera. Taking it out today and tonight. Then I will upload pictures to laptop. First, lets get rid of the Runtime errors....

3) Network with the local GOP.

4) If Laptop works, do a couple of Blog Posts. (check...)

5) Start and finish the book Gallipoli by Alan Moorhead.

6) Relax by the pool and work on my tan.

7) Find a good place for Lobster Bisque and Oysters.

Having fun in San Diego. If you're here, email me for a meet up!


Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...