Please join in the Valley of the Shadow Annual Fundraiser. We are raising $7,700. Please hit the Tip Jar here to contribute. Thank you.
Later this week, I am going on vacation to San Diego. Unless something interesting happens, we'll have a few light posts. Battling in the Blogosphere is hard work. The Israel/Palestinian issue will always be with us; Let us take a breather and laugh.
Rules of being Tagged
Tagging in the Blogosphere means, that if you've been picked, you have to pick five to ten others to follow suit. Here are some questions and answers. The questions in brackets can be changed when you "tag" some other blogger. Read the next section for the list of tagged Bloggers. If you're tagged, answer the questions on your Blog. Meantime, enjoy the music from my friend Jon Winquist.
Who is Tagged?
B) Ann Althouse
C) Jason Buckley
D) Chess Novice
E) John Stodder
1) Name your favorite band and singer. (The singer can't be from the band)
Band: Depeche Mode Singer: Peter Gabriel
2) Favorite historical politician (domestic)? (Historical = Dead)
3) [Favorite historical politician (International)?]
4) You're giving a Hollywood pitch (25 words or less) about your Blog -- GO:
A Blog about Geopolitics, domestic politics and their influence on each with a touch of art.
5) [Other then where you live now, what city do you like?]
6) Favorite modern politician? (In office now)
Rep. John Boehner (R-OH-8)
7) Are you a Wilsonian Idealist or Nixonian Realist in foreign policy?
With the Middle East, Wilsonian Idealism should be given a chance with bi-partisan support. Dealing with Asia and Europe, Nixonian Realism would work.
8) [Favorite obscure movie?]
Murder by Death
9) What is your favorite restaurant?
Oyster bar in Grand Central Station, New York, NY
10) Choose a music video on YouTube. Why that one?
Great song and the photography of Midtown New York and the Lower east Side is priceless.