Wednesday, May 01, 2013

May 2013 Tip Jar (With Gothy Muse!)

As always, thanks for all your donations. 

And as always, please donate to the Valley here (or here --->);

I know 2013 is not a big year for my writing in the Valley, but I until I can get a bigger platform, this is my only spot (so, the Tip Jar is my means of writing, for now).

And now, this month's Gothy Muse:

Pauley Perrette who plays Abby Scuito on NCIS.  

Enjoy the pictures and please hit the Tip Jar! 

Perky Goth

Back Tats

As Abby Sciuto

Black Dress

Pauley, plain, but always unique

As always, thanks for hitting the Tip jar!

And follow Ms. Perrette on NCIS and her Twitter feed.

Thanks for reading the Valley!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...