Before Ambassador Stevens lost his life in Benghazi; the last Ambassador to lose his life was over a plane crash in Pakistan. During the Carter era, Ambassador Dubs died in Afghanistan in 1979 by an attack on the Embassy.
Do you see a trend? Because I do.
|USM Auriega, before the fun starts (Alien:Resurrection)|
On 9/11/12, the Benghazi Consulate was attacked -- 2012 being an election year, it was pushed aside. Even during a Major Presidential debate by Moderator Candy Crowley of CNN:
As a partisan, I hope the Media speaks "Truth to Power," WHOMEVER is in office, however, thanks to the Media's mythical love of "Camelot" and Democrats, Benghazi was pushed back towards this week.
Thank you CNN.
The news of "what really happened," at the Benghazi Consulate came out through Twitter and Congressional Subpoenas.
Now, add President Obama's flip-flopping on Gitmo and Syria, and then add Democratic partisan silence on Drone attacks and non-congressional authorization on Libya, what do you have?
The Democratic Party from President Obama on down to lowest House Foreign Relations Committee Members trapped by their own rhetoric.
Let me explain, no let me sum up:
After 200 years, on the USM Auriega, General Perez (Dan Hedaya) and Dr Wren (J.F. Freeman) brought back Ripley and the Xenomorph through cloning. They studied one not so carefully (the Ripley 8 Clone) and the Xenomorph's they had no clue. When the Aliens escaped, the crew of the USM Auriega died.
It was Ripley and the ragtag group that tried made it back back to the Betty, a ship (and crew) not unlike the Firefly. (Joss Whedon wrote the screen play).
Because the crew of the USM Auriega thought they knew better, the Xenomorph's escaped.
Now how does that equal to the Democrat's foreign policy?
Like the ragtag group, the Democrats are trying to find their way in the dark of Foreign Policy in a corner they painted for themselves, while Xenomorphs are coming out of their holes.
1) Even though President Bush was following in the footsteps of FDR, Truman and JFK when it came to Wilsonianism and American Exceptionalism (whereas his father followed Nixonian foreign policy), the Democrats, supposedly supporters of "Free people" around the world opposed every step of Bush's progress in Iraq.
2) ANSWER (was it funded by the Democrats and the Obama campaign?) had protests everywhere saying the true fight was in Afghanistan without understanding its history. Come a Democratic Administration, ANSWER, the war protesters are silent about the lives and tactics used in Pakistan and Afghanistan. (**This is for Rep. Issa)
3) Gitmo -- closed, open, there are no Democrats keeping their Leader under fire for not keeping his promises. They were lying during the Bush Administration.
4) The Middle East falls apart because Democrats do not fight back when our Ambassadors (only 8!) are killed or Embassies attacked. We have shown our weakness. The Xenomorphs are coming for us in the foreign policy realm.
5) What do Democrats stand for in Foreign Policy? All the sturm und drang during the Bush Administration by Democrats and their allies is equalled only by their silence during the current one.
Let us remember what Secretary of State Clinton said after the attacks:
Ambassador Steven and three others lost their lives in Benghazi because Democrats and President Obama have no foreign policy other then to oppose Republican Foreign Policy.
|Only President Obama and Sec. of State Clinton is on this chart in 2012|
My question: At what point can we say that Democrats have lost their way on Foreign Policy?