Monday, April 29, 2013

5 Living Presidents (and others)

I might be a full blooded partisan, but I call myself a quiet patriot. 

If you are involved in the day to day of Politics (understanding its pragmatics, not just playing the ideology game), then I salute you.

Next to Halloween (the Goth in me), July 4th is my favorite holiday (And in the Jewish realm, I love Passover!). 

When I was growing up in the 70's, the mantra was "Change the system from the inside,"  That's what I do. 

Protests and causing scenes work in a limited sense, but Politics has its own protocols that last all the way back from when the First Caveman went up the hill and looked over his Tribesmen and said "Follow me!" 

In America, the greatest respect we can give an elected official is make them President.  The Greatest respect I can give is to say, "G-d bless these Gentlemen! And G-d Bless America!"

At the George W. Bush Library


LBJ and Nixon visiting Governor Reagan



Four Presidents (Future and past) at Speaker Rayburn's Funeral


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...