Monday, April 01, 2013

April 2013 Tip Jar and another Gothy Muse

I have been dealing with some side issues out of the Valley, but I think I'm ready to get back.  That tale will be told later this month, a tale of miscommunication and propaganda during the quadrennial year.  If you read the Valley (or friend or family IRL then you should be able to see through it, even as I write it [sometimes]), Real Life does invade the Cyberspace

Apologies and Seppukku on my end.

Now, it is the beginning of the month, so, let me post a picture of another beautiful Gothy Muse, Kat Dennings.

How is she Goth? Before she was famous, she was Gothy in style (and in her Blog).

Here is a tweet that confirms:

So, before the pics, please hit my Tip Jar (or go here ---->)

TY!

Now, the beautiful and (Jewish) Gothy Kat Dennings (Thus proving I am not the only active Jewish Goth out there....)

Dressed for Dancing in the Dark

At the Thor Premiere
Stunning in a Leopard Dress

Charming in a simple Black dress

Gothy, in a simple T 


Follow her show, 2 Broke Girls

For the lovely Ms. Dennings Twitter Feed, Blog and show.   
 
OK, I owe much writing for the 1st quarter of this year....

Please hit the Tip jar and please follow the Valley! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...