It took a comic book and hanging out at Disko Nekro (close to my couch pad, but not as cool as the Monte Cristo -- sorry!) among friends to bring me back.
During the day, I have to drive my Mom to an Industrial Area of Downtown LA (East of California General) and then in the midst of the afternoon, pick her up (it's not a safe area). This is an area where in the full darkness, you can conjure up a Lovecraftian Great Old One and no one would ever know.
And even in this Industrial section, 5 miles West of civilization, there are empty storefronts. Pictures will be shown when my Mom returns West to Baudry.
Here are the posts I will try to write in between all this chaos:
1) The Permanent war between the Democratic Party and the Intelligence Agencies;
2) Anger and Epistemic Closure by the Democrats;
3) Winning in LA (2012 Coda);
4) Final Predictions (with Electoral Map!); and
5) The Democrats of the Long Majority ( 1955 - 1995) and Modern Democrats Today -- why they cannot win;
Since I've been gone, I owe at least music and a movie.
First a tune:
Fatboy Slim, Weapon of Choice
And the movie, The Rundown (2003)
And I say, jokingly:
Christopher Walken/Bill the Cat 2012!
Open comment section, talk what you will.