Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Hello June (month)!

I've been busy looking for the day Job, but I will going to interview for the Dream Job (The Southland Fundraiser and New Media) next Thursday with Ryan Panzerello, the Political director of the CRP, two days after the primary. (Also note, I always start writing after the SFVRC meeting for the month, and you can find me at the LAGOP meeting too)

Next two posts are about Israel, where I was Bar Mitzvahed in 1983.

While I write, here is a great tune by Peter Murphy:






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...