Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Final Take on the Los Angeles Primary Tomorrow

I got back late from the Ari David For Congress Party at Barney's Beanery (and before that, I picked up My Sister and her boyfriend flying back into LAX -- Think of Seinfeld's Airport pickup to understand my thinking. ;} )

The interview at the Magnolia office about the Southland Fundraiser/Great Right Wing Hollywood Blogger Meet Up is tomorrow. Please, say a prayer or two that I start work there on Monday. I will be speaking to Mr. Ryan Panzarello, Deputy Political Director, in the AM.

And while I am catching up on sleep and news from around the country, enjoy a song from an OG, an original Goth -- The Man in Black, Johnny Cash:







Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...