Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Valley of the Shadow!

Please join in the Valley of the Shadow Annual Fundraiser. We are raising $7,700. Please hit the Tip Jar here to contribute. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------
Rather then sing "Happy Birthday!" Let us sing "Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary!"

One year later, this is my original post. I stopped going to the Church, re-read The Great Game and, I now work with an Ad Agency that deals with the Movie Studios here in L.A. My goals and dreams can be seen from this Blog.

This Blog started from the Althouse Vortex (look up to your right and start your own Blog from here) and grew from a Blog about Eugene Delacroix and the Dead to Politics and Policy.

One day, I hope to achieve everything I shoot for.

If you want to help, send me an email.

Thank you for reading. There is more to come.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! It's also and always will be "Pi Day." So have some pie and celebrate a year of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:18 AM PDT

    A very Happy Birthday to your blog dear....looking forward to read few more...u can take a trip at my blog too coz I have just updated it with some new things....cheers :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...