First, read this post by my friend Rebbecca. Then, here is what happened today in history. I share the same birthday as Ludvig Van Beethoven and Philip K. Dick. Also today was the beginning of The Battle of the Bulge and the Boston Tea Party. Here are some birthday wishes:
- Raise the funds for the Annual fundraiser.
- Vern Buchanan gets seated in the 110th Congress.
- Eventually, to end up working in a policy job in Washington, DC.
- Be able to afford a new Car (Toyota Corolla LE)
- See Jimmy Buffett, Moby and Seal in a concert.
- Visit Israel again (last time was for my Bar Mitzvah in 1983).
- Live (and work) under a Republican Majority again (House, Senate and White House).
- To stop hearing from Democrats, "If we don't win, you cheated," And from Democrats, that they accept the Two party system. Sometimes the bear eats you.
- The Palestinians accepting the two-state solution and stop sending Homicide bombers and missiles into Israel.
- Eventually, to work for a Presidential Campaign in New Hampshire.
- See the Washington Redskins win a Super Bowl. Also, to watch live, the New York Yankees win the World Series.
- Take a vacation in the Caribbean and get licenced to Scuba Dive.
Post a Comment
Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.
There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.
Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.
Write! History will remember your words!