Saturday, October 27, 2012

G-dspeed Janeen Caudillo (8/16/79 - 10/19/12)

The middle of the week, I received some bad news.  A good friend, a sweet person, my friend Janeen passed away.

We all laughed and joked at the top of the Monte Cristo.  I joked I had a crush on her, she had a crush on my friend Ron, in the end, I was hoping my friend Ron would start dating her.  She had inner and outer beauty. She even helped me get Right in the Dark started by adding her signature.

I'll shut up and let the pictures talk.

G-dspeed, Janeen.  You and your smile will be missed. :{

Janeen and I

Kissing the Camera

Smiling

Ron and Janeen
Looking charming for the Night Crowd
Chillin out down in the Monte Cristo Parking Lot

Laughing with friends -- Janeen (far L), Ron (Mid R) and the Thompsons (Mid R - far R)
Two Janeens for the price of one picture!
In the cold of Winter, Janeen always came with  a smile!

The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly,
-- Tyrell to Roy Batty, Blade Runner


Only the Good Die Young by Charles F. Kane
And your race is run
And I am the one who is left behind,
To pick up the pieces of what’s left behind,
Only the good die young.

It must be true because you could have so many years left,
You could have more of your life to give,
But the fates decide, and maybe for the best
That only the good die young.

Although our time was short,
I saw you through your life
And now I must carry on with mine
Because only the good die young.

We don’t want to see you go,
But sometime we might have to just let go,
We don’t want to say good bye,
But in the end
Only
the
good
die
young…




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the beautiful tribute to my beautiful sister Auntie Janeen. She is deeply missed. My son told us "we celebrate birthdays even when people die" I explained we celebrate their birth and the life they shared with us. As we celebrated her birthday this August at the cemetery and my son sang her Happy Birthday a rooster showed up. What a wonderful spirit, her love of animals came to mind and we all smiled. She is with us in spirit always, and forever missed. Thanks again for sharing your pictures and story, I read it after her passing and had always wanted to say Thanks.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great pictures of Janeen I miss her so much!

      Delete

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...