Thursday, December 01, 2011

December 2011 Tip Jar (with My Favorite Gothy Muse)

It's the first of the month, so its that time again.  Again, looking for $300 in the Tip Jar.

And since this my Birthday Month (12/16), here is my Amazon Wishlist -- if you want to go this route. 

This year, I have not been Blogging that much, it will be explained by the end of the month.  As next year is Election (and I hope to play a major role here in the Southland), the Valley will be much more active!  Stay tuned.

And now, my favorite Gothy Muse (for 2011) is:

Kat Von D

Please visit her shop in Hollywood and her gallery, Wonderland, next door.  Her stores are up La Brea, not too far from where I am couch surfing -- do you think I should get a tattoo?

Please hit the Tip jar (or Amazon Wishlist).

Thank you.   Enjoy the pictures.


Kat Von D in Inked






Kat Von D, in her Sephora Ad


/\ Publicity Shot for LA Ink /\


Lost in thought

Thank you! And don't forget to hit the Tip Jar (or Amazon Wish list!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...