Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Be ready to Shake the Disease

For the latter part of the year, I have been dealing with Government Run health care.

The failure of it (in detail) ties into my plague year story. I have been focusing on my health and fighting the bureaucracy. Thus, too many plans have been fallen by the wayside. I am still working on them, but give it time.

When the battle is won (as I plan to win it), I will tell the tale. It will be addressed to the Beltway Contingent of mentors, friends and Bloggers.

If anyone of the Left wants to convince you of how well, in theory, Government Run health care works, be ready for my story. Actual real life examples usually trump theoretical unicorns.

When it is told, I want it in the Congressional record or entered into a magazine piece (if you have access to either of these beforehand, I am available for an interview -- just email me).

And the title of the piece will be titled: Shaking the Disease. Of course it's Goth. Here is the song it was named for:




Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...