Sunday, May 08, 2011

Is This Thing Still On?

Sorry all for the short break, but my hair got out of control so I sort of looked like this:



Yes, I was Cousin Itt or a Tribble.

Now that my hair is back to normal, so is my writing schedule.  The book project proposal is near finished and I am working on another writing project for the California Republican Party (I'm not telling what it is until it's finished or maybe not).


Tonight, I'm cooking my Mom one of her favorite dishes: Linguini with Red Clam Sauce.  Mind you, I'm not a cook or a chef, but I will try to do good tonight.  (It's Mother's Day -- Give your Mom the best; You know she deserves it!)


Now while I am cooking (I also learned how to cook the best damn Chili last week too -- after that, go to Hard Times Cafe in the DC Beltway), here is a tune to enjoy:

Muppets, Bohemian Rhapsody





Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody



I am posting this week. Be ready!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...