Today, as of 6:58AM, is my 37th birthday. Last night, my friends and I went to a Brazilian Steakhouse restaurant in Glendale; Great food, I highly recommend having Brazilian Barbecue at least once in your life.
The next post, I will discuss my endorsements. Here is a little history of December 16. For now, here some things I still want to do in my life.
- Write and publish books on politics, policy and fiction. I got my Gateway laptop on Friday; I am planning on writing two books next year -- one fiction and one non-fiction.
- Ride the Orient Express, the Trans-Siberian railway and Amtrak across the US.
- Work for the UK Conservatives under David Cameron and work under a Republican majority in Congress as a Legislative Director in a House or Senate member office.
- Ride a horse through the Khyber Pass.
- Work for a Presidential candidate (not incumbent) in New Hampshire as a strategist or advisor.
- Settle down, have a family and buy a house in McLean, VA.
- Be quoted in the political section in the Washington Post; Written about in the Lexington section of The Economist.
- Get some items from my Amazon.com Wishlist.
- Have a dinner party with Aurora, Jason, Chessnovice, Malcot, Donald Douglas and Ann Althouse to discuss politics and blogs.
- Work in a Republican White House Chief of Staff's office during a first term.
Those are my wishes when I blow out the candles tonight.