I am getting started with my plans to move back to Washington, DC by August-September.
If you know a Conservative or Republican that is willing to hire me in the DC Beltway, I can move back sooner.
I can work in the campaign committees (NRSC, NRCC, RNC, RGA), partisan groups (Americans for Tax Reform [I plan to be at all the Wednesday morning meetings], Club for Growth), Think Tanks (Cato or Heritage), Magazines (Weekly Standard or National Review), Capitol Hill or work with Republican Lobbyists.
I accept all emails and comments on this subject.
Meanwhile, I am still in sunny Los Angeles. What things do I want to do before I leave here?
1. Visit the Reagan and Nixon Museums.
2. Hang out on The Standard's Rooftop bar
3. Eat at Musso and Frank's Grill and the Stinking Rose.
4. Upgrade my Laptop's memory and add Norton 360 to it before I take it East.
5. Swim at Zuma Beach.
6. Visit San Diego one last time.
7. Meet with the Chairman of the CRP, Ron Nehring.
8. Walk down the Venice Boardwalk.
9. See the Santa Monica Pier at Sunrise.
10. Start the first draft of my fiction book.
11. Continue Blogging, even when I move East.
12. Visit the Queen Mary.
13. Go to LACMA and the tar Pits and remember the movie, Miracle Mile.
14. One last walk down Rodeo Drive
15. Have a Big party before the move.
16. Make a list for Washington, DC after I arrive.