Saturday, February 22, 2014

Back from the Dead (Literally!)

I have been dead for a while, blame this year's Swine Flu.

Baron Samedi brought me back!  Watch out world!



From the 1st to the 17th, I was almost dead, brought back alive by Voodoo and some Lovecraftian Spells. 

During the time I was under, I read about the Fall and rise of Matt Murdock (aka Daredevil); watched the Fall of the 12 Colonies and the escape of Galactica (2004 version) and saw the rumors of the Yellow King.

Now that I am back (and back for good), first some music, then a Flashback to the past about....


Black Angels "Young Man Dead," From True Detective (Ep. 1)

Now,  for those who remember, "In Search of..." Starring Leonard Nimoy :



Enjoy the Valley! 

My question: How was your February?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...