Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Hallowe'en! Enjoy the Day of the Dead!

Sorry I've been away....IRL intrudes and I must answer the call.

I try not to be a writer (or Politico) only living within those worlds; Decisions, easy and hard have been coming through in the past month. 



My apologies.

2013 is a crap year for my writing.  2014 will be better, but let's finish the year FIRST. 

Since I am a Goth, I enjoy this day.  (How did this happen? It helps when your folks elope on Halloween in 1969, thus even before I was born, I was on the pathway to the Dark Side)

And since I owe my readers a little something, enjoy a tune and a movie.

You know it, you love it: George Romero's Day of the Dead (1985).




First a tune:


Now, the Dead walk and the Government fails in The Day of the Dead!


Next post: The American Polity and the Zombie Apocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...