Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Communicating with JSF (If I know you in RealTime)


Not everyone is going to like my writing 100% (Thank G-d!).

But when it comes to people I know in Real Time, and you have an issue with a post, communicate, don't cut me off.  Call me, text me, email me, if I know you, I like to hear from you.

My Blog is my stage -- I play a role on here that I don't play in Real Time (if you know me in Real Time, I am still a partisan, but I listen more).  Here in the Valley, I play up my own personality by 10X -- in other words, an extreme example of my own self.  

In an Election year, people's feelings get hurt very quickly (mine too!).  If I wasn't reading Liberal Blogs and magazines, then I could be accused of being closed minded.  In the battle of ideas, it helps to be open minded for all ideas. 

An example of what I'm talking about:

My friend Charly had a small issue with me comparing the Great Carnival Noir with my Southland Fundraiser.  She emailed me and explained the issue.  I went back to the post and added a semi-colon to the post, emailed it back to her.  

Guess what?

Surprise! Everyone was happy! No one gave up on each others friendship.  

I talk a lot, I am filled with ideas and strategies, but I listen too.  If I know you in Real Life, and you have an issue with my post.  CONTACT ME! 

Sometimes I text or call, I would like to hear back from you.  Muses have a special part in my life, but I shouldn't have to say that.  

Ok, back to work. I made it through the Fast till the afternoon.

A tune:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...