Sunday, May 06, 2012

Saturday Night Movie Night -- 'Salems Lot

In honor of the Moon tonight, a classic horror movie that scared me when I was young.

It is Stephen King's 'Salem's Lot directed by Tobe Hooper (Of Texas Chainsaw Massacre fame).  It showed that if Hollywood basically follows the book, the story is much better on screen. 

Tomorrow night, I will be headed to Malediction and next week (which I will promote in the Valley), I will be seeing my friend Charly's band, Many of Odd Nature. If you are a reader of the Valley, find me there. 

One of the posts I will do this week will be about Musicians and Politicians; The rest, I will see where the tide takes me (I still owe a post about Super Tuesday to Newt's exit -- it's coming)

Now, before the show, enjoy some music:

Concrete Blonde, Bloodletting (Or the Vampire Song)


And now, 'Salems Lot....



'Salems Lot (1979), Part 1



'Salems Lot, Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...