Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012

Even though I promised a return to Blogging, my twice a year (on the east Coast, four times a year) change of season cold came roaring back.  The fact that it came roaring back at night allowed me to joke on Facebook that I either had lycanthropy or Vampirism. (I'm a Goth and a fan of the US Being Human series, so, yes, I will joke about that)

But today is St. Patrick's day -- a day of fun and drinking (make sure you have a designated driver or a cab to take you home if you do).

To celebrate, here are two tunes and a movie:

Dropkick Murphy's I'm Shipping up to Boston


Flogging Molly, Salty Dog


In the Name of the Father (1993)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...