Saturday, August 06, 2011

Doctor Who -- The Pirate Planet

For your summer viewing please, I bring you a Doctor Who episode!

Tonight, we watch the second part of The Key to Time series. This episode is called The Pirate Planet.  Guess who wrote this episode? Douglas Adams of the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series.

Romana and the Doctor are on Zanak to find the planet Calafrex. Join the search!

In my own life, the Malibu Fundraiser idea has gone off, it will be made real by this Fall -- I am finishing the proposal for the CRP for my internship.  Many things are afoot.  I write, therefore I create.  And because I am in the Political world, I like to see my theories play out in the real world.

Los Angeles is my canvas, but changing the world is my goal.  

Now, enjoy the Pirate Planet!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...