Wednesday, June 01, 2011

June 2011 Tip Jar Love

The trend continues.....

As this is the beginning of the month,
As I am a full time Blogger,

I need some Tip Jar love so I can continue writing and stay on top of everything. 


Everything, you ask?


Well, how does California Politics, California Republicans, Los Angeles Politics and Republicans, Goth music, Sci-fi movies, Doctor Who and whatever seems interesting. Plus I am writing a book about how to re-take Los Angeles and California for the Right.  

(And I have started moving out of AOL soon towards Gmail)


The Valley is trying to raise $300 -- You will find the reminder on top of every post until I can get that number.


So, please, please, please donate.


Thank you.



And now, a movie to enjoy while I write and you donate.... (Again, thank you)...


The Breed (2001) Alternate History Neo-Noir with vampires.





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...