Monday, June 20, 2011

The Human Re-Boot

Sorry for going missing, but I took some time away from the Valley (but not from Twitter or Facebook); The Writers Block was just a way of saying "Step away from the keyboard and smell the Palm Trees,"


I went to one (beautiful) friends Birthday Party, I made peace with my other friend, Douglas Day, and I've still been dancing at Ruin.


While I've been away, no one hit the Tip Jar for June (Sad face).  Again, still asking (Tip here).


When the Weiner situation went down, I knew he was going to resign.


And if you've been a follower of the Valley, you would know that I owe a debt to the Hevesi's, and since the NYGOP cannot win in New York City, I suggest that we on the Right support a Dem who is Honorable:  Say hi to Assemblymen Andrew Hevesi.  Support him; I went to High School with him, a good guy.



I know we can win in Los Angeles, that's why I support every GOP and Tea Party candidate from the Antelope Valley on down to the South Bay.


Right now Craig Huey is running for the 36th Congressional District.  Support him here.


While I have been away, sweating in my non-air conditioned car (Tip jar help, please), I have been playing the album Quadraphonia by The Who. (because of The Who, my late Dad went to Woodstock. When he came back, he met my Mom.  I came by a year later -- the rest is history.)  Here are two of my favorite tunes from the album:

The Who, The Punk and the G-dfather


The Who, Love Reign O'er Me




And finally, before I get back to Blogging full time, I am taking the Proust Questionnaire given at the Actors Studio:

(Cue James Lipton onstage)

1.       What is your favorite word?
Content

2.       What is your least favorite word?
Hatred
 
3.         What turns you on?
Dancing with my Muses.


4.          What turns you off?
Closed Mindedness.



5.           What sound or noise do you love?
Music with good bass tones


6.            What sound or noise do you hate?
People in pain


 7.            What is your favorite curse word?
G-ddammit.

8.             What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Painting


9.             What profession would you not like to do?
Any rote job -- I die inside whenever I'd have a job that doesn't require me to use my mind.


10.           If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends," 


I'm back to Blogging!



Hit the Tip jar, ask me any question.


See you in the next post!


And yeah, I missed my Dad for Father's day.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...